Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Left My Heart... Well, You Know.

Week in San Francisco has come to a blissful end.
I was sick, like in the ER, but it was totally worth it.
I will not bore you with the details of this....instead let me regale you of howmy awesome filmmaker boyfriend Glenn showed the 'Pink Movie,' a short experimental film that turns heads, to say the least, at the 'Art Space' of 17th and Capp.
We went to the top of Buena Vista Park and I finally bought 'Hackers.' It's amazing how much you miss Ameoba when you haven't set foot in a record shop in six weeks!
I saw my parents and was spoiled muchly by their love and affection.
I smothered my boy with the same. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him.
And in other totally awesome news, my Master's thesis from Edinburgh was approved for Hawai'i so now I will get out of this program in four years instead of six!!!!
Not like I don't love Hawai'i Nei but.... sometimes I truly miss my home.

Hack The Planet,

Rach xx

No comments: